The Evening Lounge The Evening Lounge

Impressive

It's a very smooth piece. The percussion couldn't have been better, quiet, and on the ride cymbal. The bass was what Jazz should be - a very authentic feel to the whole thing. The chord transition is exceptionally good.

I really can't offer much criticism, it was really sort of spot on. Nothing crazy brilliant :D but no problems either. However, I notice what seems to be a synth tone as your melody; if you switch that to a saxophone - Ohhh Lord, it would be magical.

CaptinJammy22 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it
Unfortunately, the only software I have at the moment is Sibelius so I can't change the sax sound.

--+=Numb (Piano)=+-- --+=Numb (Piano)=+--

Decent.

Really not bad. Did you have a transcription, or was it by ear?

DaPunishmentRejecter responds:

It was by ear.

RHCP - Under The Bridge Cover RHCP - Under The Bridge Cover

Welll.

If you had stayed a little more on beat I could add some bass for you.
Flea is some simple enough stuff.

watzmann responds:

Sorry, im only playin for a year at christmas, so i dont have the right feeling yet.

Thanks for your review though.

MIDI+guitar MIDI+guitar

ASIO

Download the Asio4all driver and your input (microphone) jack recordings will sound BEAUTIFUL.

Injectable Groove Injectable Groove

Weak, but long.

You made some decent stufff, it lacks any spice, but not bad. BTW it's very long with plenty of variations, you know some music theory. Keep at it and add some funk on it, I think this could be epic.

Taschenrechner responds:

Thanks, your review was very professional!
My approach to the genre is simple and minimalistic. Even though I tried to make a clean-cut track, I'll agree that this is very lackluster. I'll take your advice and try something new.

(IPG) Dunk that Funk (IPG) Dunk that Funk

Dire bass need?

You did a very good job.

I took the liberty of adding my bass touch to it.
If you'd like it PM me.

Iplaygames responds:

hmm... I would accept your offer just this is a decently old song... so I don't have my original copy of the file. Thanks for the offer though.

City Block - needs guitars City Block - needs guitars

Oh my God.

I play the bass and I LOVE your track, if you'd like, I'll overdub my bass into it.
VERY nice stuff.

PM me,

- Lukania

what the hell is this what the hell is this

Woah.

You got a heel of a keyboardist... hot damn.

Gotta Catch It Gotta Catch It

Sigh.

You did decent, it's... okay.
And dammit! - It's NOT a Funk song!!!

Meh 6/10

Remember The Heroes Remember The Heroes

Hmmm....

I found this buried in my favorites list.

I usually say funk is all in the bass but the licks here show how guitar can be funky, and you don't necessarily need a wah pedal to do it.

vai90 responds: